AVM0703 is Designed to be the First Choice for Patients Without Options
Clinical Trial Enrollment
AVM Biotechnology is actively enrolling patients in the AVM0703-001 or “OPAL” study, an open-label, adaptive design expansion, cohort pivotal Phase 1/2 study in Relapsed/Refractory Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and leukemia at major cancer treatment centers in the US. The study design is intended for participants who have not responded to prior therapies. To date the drug has been well tolerated, without any significant adverse events reported.
Phase 1 is the tolerability and dose-finding portion while Phase 2 is intended to determine efficacy in this difficult patient population. It is believed that AVM0703 can induce remission or sufficiently improve a patient’s condition so they may tolerate other treatments, such as hematopoietic cell transplantation (HSCT) or cell therapy protocols.
The focus of this study includes patients with a variety of lymphomas/leukemias such as:
- lymphomas, i.e., mantel cell lymphoma (MCL)
- primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma (PMBL)
- Burkitt or Burkitt-like lymphoma/leukemia
- chronic and small lymphocytic leukemias (CLL/SLL)
- B-lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma
- T-lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma
- acute leukemia/lymphoma
- acute leukemias of ambiguous lineage
- natural killer (NK) cell lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma.
Patients who do not meet the requirements for this clinical trial may be eligible for AVM0703 via AVM Biotechnology’s Compassionate Use or Expanded Access Program.