AVM0703 Could Be the First Choice for Patients Without Options
Clinical Trial Enrollment
AVM Biotechnology is actively enrolling patients in the AVM0703-001 or “WWRD” study, an open-label adaptive design expansion cohort pivotal Phase 1/2 study in Relapsed/Refractory Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma and leukemia at major cancer treatment centers in the US. Study participants had not responded to prior therapies. The drug has been well tolerated, without safety issues, as expected.
Phase 1 is dose-finding and Phase 2 is intended to determine efficacy. It is believed that AVM0703 can induce remission or sufficiently improve patient’s health so they may tolerate other treatments, such as hematopoietic cell transplantation (HSCT) or cell therapy protocols.
The focus of this study includes patients with a variety of lymphoma/leukemia such as:
- lymphomas, i.e., mantel cell lymphoma (MCL)
- primary mediastinal large B-cell lymphoma (PMBL)
- Burkitt or Burkitt-like lymphoma/leukemia
- chronic and small lymphocytic leukemias (CLL/SLL)
- B-lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma
- T-lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma
- acute leukemia/lymphoma
- acute leukemias of ambiguous lineage
- natural killer (NK) cell lymphoblastic leukemia/lymphoma.
More information can be found here on ClinicalTrials.gov, NCT04329728.
Patients who do not meet requirements for this clinical trial may be eligible for AVM0703 via AVM’s Compassionate Use or Expanded Access Program.